The way you view life – the past, the present and the future – determines and influences how you live it. Your actions and attitudes can make all the difference. Here are a few quotes about why loving life is so important for your happiness.
1. “Your mission: Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.” ― Karen Salmansohn
When we get bored in life, we often turn around and try to stir up excitement, but go about it all wrong. Hatred comes from the bitterness associated with not being satisfied with what you have. Regret implies you are unhappy with your past, and fear says you’re too uncertain of the future. Start loving life and you will no longer have time for these kinds of negative emotions.
2. “We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again.” – Sheena Easton
Never allow yourself to take anything for granted in your life no matter what. Learn how to live in the moment, to appreciate the things and people you hold close to you. Because those things and those people will not always be there, and the best way to avoid feelings of regret is to never under appreciate the good things that are happening to you right now.
3. “The secret of having it all is loving it all.” ― Joyce Brothers
The true secret to happiness really is love. Even when things go wrong and you are losing faith, as long as you have love – love of things, of situations, of other people – it is always bearable. Loving life leads to less heartache and more beautiful memories. You will gain more and make more of a difference in the world if everything you say and do is out of love for the life you are living.
4. “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” – Marcel Pagnol
Your ability to love life depends completely on how you view your past, your present and your future. One, you cannot change. The second is the most important, for that is what changes the third. Believe that tomorrow will be better than today, that your future is brighter than currently seems possible. Appreciate the little things life has to offer you.
5. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
The reason loving life is so important for you is that good things happen more often when you are looking out for them. Otherwise, you miss the very small things that are more significant than you can imagine. You will be rewarded for spreading love and happiness just by acting with a good attitude and staying positive. Good things do come to those who treat other people, and the world, as if everyone is deserving of love and acceptance in their lives.
6. “Even paradise sees its share of storms, but in the end, it’s still paradise.” ― Trevor Driggers
Life is not perfect. There are always going to be things that happen in your life that leave you feeling emotionally hurt and destroyed. Bad times happen for everyone, but that does not mean your whole life is worthless. The bad things make the good things seem so much better. They teach you how to appreciate all the good in your life, even if it is small and does not seem to matter all that much.
7. “When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
You are in charge of your own love and your own joy. No one else is allowed to influence exactly how you feel about the life you live. If your main goal in life is to be happy, and in everything you do the only thing you aim for is to be happy and love life, don’t pay attention to anyone else’s criticism of you. If they don’t approve of your joy, it’s because they aren’t loving life. Set a good example for them everywhere you go.
8. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
There is a lot less time in an average life than you might think. Every moment really does count. That is why it is so important to enjoy as much of it as you can. Make the most of the time you have in this world. Do the things you want to do without any fear of being judged. Allow yourself to love who you want to love. Allow yourself to go where you want to go. Don’t hold back. As time passes, you just might find you love life more 10 years from now than you do in the present time.
9. “I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.” – Olivia Newton-John
To love life is to have no fear, because you know that whatever happens to you and the people around you, your life will be good to you. Life really is what you make it. If you had the chance to create a miserable life for yourself, and spend every day wishing you could be doing something else, why would you take it? Once you start loving life and everything it has to offer you, you will no longer be afraid. You will never back down from a challenge ever again.
Love your life. Make the most of every moment you have. Enjoy your life to the fullest, because it’s the only one you get.