If you’re in need of some super happy, inspirational quotes, then you’ve come to the right place. The following will lift your day and put you in the right frame of mind to achieve anything you desire…
1. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
Go Buddha… Because what he meant here was that your happiness is not only great for you, but its great for everyone it touches as well. And it certainly won’t be diminished by being shared around – in fact, spreading a little contagious happiness will only strengthen your own feelings of joy.
2. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” – Lucille Ball
It sure is, so when you feel that way, treasure it. Ask yourself why, and try to replicate the reasons in as much of your life as possible. Only by understanding exactly what makes you feel great will you be able to tempt more happiness into your life.
3. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” – Epictetus
4. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley
Oh so very true. Because you can make plans for what you hope will be the end result, but there’s never a guarantee. Those who’re the happiest are the ones who look to see what actions they can accomplish to bring them closer to their goals.
5. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
This is true for many of us. And, it has to be said, sometimes we become so fixated on negative happenings that we fail to see that there really is a (perhaps well hidden) positive to be found.
Things happen for a reason – they really do. And no matter how dark a place you might be in, life always has a cunning way of turning out for the best. You just need to look for the light in the dark times – because it honestly is there, just waiting for you to step towards it.
6. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
No matter how much you might try to convince yourself that others have an impact on your happiness, it’s you who makes a concerted choice whether or not to be happy. So why on earth choose anything but happiness?
Every day has something beautiful to offer. From the clouds in the sky to the raindrops glistening off a spider’s web. No matter how dark and grey it might be, there’s beauty all around us. So look for it, find it, and relish our wonderful world. Once you make that choice to be happy, you’re already half way there…
7. “Happiness is acceptance.” – Unknown
It certainly is. And once we learn to accept that things in life won’t always go our way, or that certain things are beyond our control, the happier we’ll be.
8. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
In other words, it’s not the destination that matters, but the journey that you take to reach it. Don’t get so hung up on what you’re aiming for that you forget to enjoy the ride along the way. Because, to be brutally honest, the journey is where we live the majority of our lives. So enjoy…