Crackers can be a healthy option – but you sure have to be careful. Some are laden with refined carbs, hidden sugars, and other nasties that sabotage your weight loss and/or healthy eating targets.
The following are 6 of the healthiest cracker choices out there. And they’re super-tasty to boot…!
1. Very Versatile Luke’s Multigrain & Seed Crackers
These vegetarian and gluten free crackers are simply delicious! Suitable for pretty much every kind of diet, the Very Versatile Luke’s Multigrain & Seed Crackers are loaded with nutritious whole food ingredients.
- 140 calories each
- Certified organic
- Non-GMO verified
- Nut free
- Contains Brown Rice Flour, Millet Flour, Quinoa Flour, Amaranth Flour, Organic Potato Starch, Luke’s Organic Oil Blend (Sunflower, Saflower and Red Palm Olein), Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Red Quinoa Seeds, Sea Salt
2. Mary’s Gone Crackers Super Seed Crackers
We love the organic, gluten free, Mary’s Gone Crackers Super Seed Crackers. With a garlicky, oniony, nutty flavour, they’re delicious alone or combined with a topping of your choice.
- 160 calories each
- Kosher, vegan, non-GMO
- Made in the USA
- Contains Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Quinoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Brown Flax Seeds, Brown Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seed*, Filtered Water, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder.
Another super-tasty cracker packed with power ingredients for all-round physical health.
3. Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheat Crackers
Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheat Crackers not only taste good, but they look yummy too!
- 120 calories each
- 100% whole grain
- Contains whole wheat, safflower oil, sea salt, vitamin E.
Perfect to combine with cheese, for dips, or simply enjoy them on their own – they’re certainly tasty enough.
These babies contain no diet sabotaging products such as hydrogenated oils, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavorings. This means you can munch away guilt free. We particularly like the fact that they’ve got a strong enough flavour to perfectly accompany a strong cheese. 5/5 in all respects!
4. Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cracker Snacks
They should just call the Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cracker Snacks ‘deliciously scrumptious’, because that’s what they are. Perfect to accompany cheese, dips, and pate.
- 130 calories each
- Wheat and gluten free
- Contains Rice Flour, Pecan Meal, Potato Starch, Pressed Safflower Oil, Salt, Natural Pecan Flavor, Natural Butter Flavor, Milk.
These are super creamy crackers that provide you with both fiber and protein. Munch away guilt free, and don’t be shy about going back for seconds…
5. 34 Degrees Cracked Pepper Crisps
If you’re looking for a super-low calorie option, then try the 34 Degrees Cracked Pepper Crisps. How they’ve managed to pack so much flavour into something so non-fattening is nothing short of a miracle!
- 50 calories each
- Contains no oil
- Zero sugar and zero fat
These are the crackers for anyone who simply has to have ‘just one more’. Because they’re so low calorie it really doesn’t matter! And you’ll be delighted by the ‘crunch factor’ too – something that a good cracker simply has to have…
6. Triscuit Hint of Salt Cracker
If you need a low-sodium option, then give the Triscuit Hint of Salt Cracker a go. These minimally processed crackers are low in saturated fat, contain zero cholesterol and sugar, yet are packed with fiber!
- 120 calories each
- Ideal for anyone who needs to cut back on their salt intake
- Contains Whole Grain Soft White Winter Wheat, Soybean Oil, Salt
The thing is, all crackers contain salt. And if you’ve been told to cut down, it can be hard to give up on the gorgeous crunchiness of crackers. So the trick is to find one that allows you to satisfy your cracker craving without destroying your health. And this little baby certainly hits the spot, in more ways than one…