Does your significant other make you happy? Let them know by sharing these quotes about love and happiness with them.
1. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
Love is not always something you can see. There are words and there are gestures that signify love, but at the same time, every person expresses love differently. However, if love is true, you can always feel it in your heart. That is the same no matter who you are. If you feel unstoppable happiness within you when you are with someone, that is the universal sign that your love for them is real, and that it means something.
2. “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston
Love produces happiness, and happiness that is associated with that kind of love does not go away. It stays with you no matter where you are or what you are doing. You cannot walk away from it. That is how you know that the person you are with is truly someone special, someone you want to keep around.
3. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
Love literally changes who you are and how your brain works. It is not just a saying if someone tells you they only feel like themselves when they are with you. That is a different, but meaningful kind of happiness. If you are with someone who makes you feel complete, hold onto them forever.
4. “I think that one of the things that you do learn is that falling in love and being in love with someone is a rarity. That you don’t fall in love as many times as you think you’re going to. And then when you do, it’s really special; it’s really important.” – Julianne Moore
The kind of happiness that real, long lasting love brings is valuable, and you will know it when you find it. It may not always be easy or quick to find, but it is out there, and you will eventually find it. You may not know the extent of the happiness you will feel when you are with someone you are meant to be with until you find each other. But when you do, it will have been worth the wait.
5. “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion with the love you give.” — Oprah Winfrey
It is quite possible that we are at our happiest when we are doing all we can to give all the love we have within us to another person. It’s sort of like the way you feel when you give someone else a present over the holidays. Giving someone else a gift always tends to bring you a little bit more joy than receiving one. Give someone all your love, and your happiness will live on forever.
6. “There’s no changing your mind about whom you love. That’s part of the tough thing about being in love – it’s sort of undeniable.” – Piper Perabo
When you are truly in love, there is not always an easy reason to let a person go. You do not have to look for one, either. If you bring each other happiness like nothing you have ever experienced before, then it is okay to hold onto them. If they love you, and they are as happy as you are, they will hold onto you, too.
7. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
There may only be a few people throughout your lifetime that show you what it truly means to love someone, and to be loved in return. This same person will also show you what it truly means to be happy. Not the kind of happy you feel when you receive an award or eat your favorite food, but the kind of happy that makes you feel as though your life could stop at that very moment and you would not mind staying in that same state of joy forever.
8. “Happiness is only real when shared.” — Jon Krakaur
You simply cannot be truly happy when you are on your own. Everyone needs someone to lift them up and to experience new things with as often as possible. The reason the one you love makes you so happy is because humans are meant to be with other people, the right people. If they make you happy, it is because you are meant to be together.
9. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
Love changes us. If you find that the person you love to be with makes you happier than you have ever been before, it is because they are exactly the person you have been needing in your life. Sometimes people come into our lives when we least expect them to, but always at a time when we need them most. Your closest loved ones make you happy, and you make them happy too, because in ways you may not ever fully understand, you need each other. You become better people because you have each other to grow along with and improve yourselves.
10.”Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
When we love another person so much that they make us happier than we have ever been – happier, maybe, then we will ever hope to be – it becomes much easier to forget to express gratitude toward them for bringing us so much joy in our lives. Always remember to be grateful for everything you have, including the people you have. It will make you happier. Show appreciation for them. They will do the same for you.